Every woman dreams to have a perfect skin. Unfortunately, lots of us are so enthusiastic about maintaining healthy looking and beautiful skin. Skin care is a priority in woman’s daily ritual, but many of us still continue to commit mistakes.
1. Using a cleanser with harsh detergents: Using a facial cleanser will help to clean up your skin, unfortunately facial cleanser with a harsh detergent like lauryl sulphate strips the skin of vital fats. If you have dry skin, many skin experts suggest cleansing natural oils that help to take out dirt as well as make up without interfering your skin’s natural defensive barrier. Before purchasing any cleaners, make sure you know what kind of skin you have and pick your cleanser accordingly.
2. Touching your face regularly: Eliminating the unnecessary touching of your face can significantly reduce the risk of developing skin problems. Your hands touch number of surfaces and may accumulate a lot of germs and bacteria that will rise to numerous skin conditions. People with acne are advised to never touch their faces unnecessarily as it can exasperate their pimple inflammation and the bacteria spread to unaffected areas of their face which often increase their risk of developing more pimples.
3. You skimp on sleep and water: Sleep and hydration are keys for skin’s wellbeing. If you do not drink enough water every day, it can truly leave your epidermis thirsty and make your skin look dull and dry. Lack of sleep impacts you more deeply and shows more prominently in your face like dark circles, lacklustre complexion, fine lines, acne, etc. Lack of good sleep suppresses your defense mechanism which in turn cause skin related issues. Stay fresh-faced by aiming for the recommended 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
4. Not washing your face before bed: During the day when you are outdoors, your skin tends to accumulate dirt, oil as well as the free toxins floating around. Clean-up your face before bed time as it will help to remove the dirt, so that your skin may breathe. Obtain plenty of sleep with clean skin to get a healthful and lovelier look. It is advisable to clean your face after you rinse out your hair products and conditioners in the shower as these hair products may contain pore-clogging isopropyl myristate, which is usually an acne causing components.
5. Missing a daily sunscreen: You should never leave home without applying sunscreen lotions since it will protect your skin from the sun’s dangerous UV rays without causing further irritation. Many skin specialists may well recommend you to use sunscreen with SPF 30 every day to help combat the sun damage. Sun’s rays harm you by penetrating deep into the skin which in turn results in destroy collagen, harm DNA and deplete your outer layer of essential nutrients like vitamin A. If you spend in the sun for an extended period of time, make sure you are covering with SPF 30 or higher every day.